Saturday 28 November 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

As a fan of the cartoon series I was really excited to see this film. I missed it in the cinemas for whatever reason and so I manage to catch it on sky.
I was super disappointed by it- I just found it a massive let down. The plot was so boring and nothing particularly convinced me. I remember loving the cartoon series and thinking that there was so much to offer but this film just became another X-men 3 type film... a waste of time, effort and money.

You know that feeling you got with Spider-man? It was like that. I want to watch it again and just be able to watch it as a random film instead of a TMNT film having loved the cartoons. Sometimes it's hard to not just compare with the others that you have seen and I think that I did that this time around so I would like to see it again and write a better post about it.

I was sorta impressed with Megan Fox... in a weird way. I wasn't particularly convinced by her but i didn't hate her half as much as I have done in other things and that made me happier.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment