Monday 10 November 2014

Relax, take a shower

Yeah- I watched the remake of Hitchcock's classic 'Psycho'.
Vince Vaughn plays the stunning role of the man with the knife and the dead mother that possibly isn't dead and i have to admit that is a Oscar worthy performance from Vince Vaughn. It was hard for to me to envisage him in that role before I started watching it but once i had started it was awesome.
I don't know if the remake is better or worse than the original. I think that it is probably on a par with it, purely because of the skill from Hitchcock to create a film that couldn't go wrong. Psycho isn't a film that leaves much room for interpretation and therefore doesn't leave much room to go wrong with it.
Just as i loved the original, I loved the remake. Everything about this film is breathtaking and yes, just like before i laughed at the shower scene. I think that the music is probably what makes me laugh so much but even so i appreciate it because i don't have to run away in terror from it.

Next up is Braveheart. Enjoy guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment