Saturday 29 August 2015

Vicious

Yes- this is a TV show but i've just discovered it and have become obsessed with it so I thought that i would post about it. 
This kind of humour is not for everyone. I know that there were a fair amount of critics out there that didn't like the show and didn't find it funny but i found it absolutely hilarious. I am watching because I love to watch Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi. The insults are exactly the kind of insults that take place in my family and it's so easy to watch. A similar humour to Yes Minister or Rumpole of the Bailey, an educated sense of humour that is hard to pick up on a lot of the time.

I have not laughed so much at something since watching all of Yes Minister and Yes Prime minister and I love that i found something as good that was made slightly more modernly than the series that was made in the eighties, if not before. This TV Series was purely made for sunday evening entertainment when we just want to sit their with our toast and hot chocolate and laugh a lot. It's not hard to follow and for a lot of people it isn't funny but in my opinion it is one of the best things that british tv has made in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment